Sunday, April 1, 2007

‘In The Trunk (Glove Compartment Street Mix)’ by Too Short (1992)

Too Short on a Primo beat? I’m in. I remember getting this at Planet Records in Kenmore Square. That was one of my favorite spots. They always had promo copies of every new rap record I was looking for. Man, that was my spot! Damn. There was a fire in the building at some point and it closed. They re-opened somewhere else but it just wasn’t the same. Anybody who was going there around 1990 or so would know what I’m talking about. Anyway, back to the song. Too Short just loves rapping about bitches and how many records he’s sold. Guess what? He does both on this track. The real draw here, however, is the udeen hot Primo beat.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zartek! You are my hero! You're musical taste is impeccable.

SLurg said...

the file is not working for me.
Great blog anyway !

Zartek said...

Hey Slurg. Greetings from Zarnof 4. Sometimes my space server is a little wacky. Give a try later and it should work. It's working for me here. Thanks for saying hi!
-ZARTEK

Anonymous said...

Wich remix is this?

Nice blog Zartek

Anonymous said...

I just catch it...ok

Sorry.